Jan 9, 2009

Day 9

Dear friends...

Tonight, a dear friend of mine came over for dinner. Jasmine, has been a friend, confidant, and someone who no matter what can make me laugh for nearly 13 years now. She is amazing, with a wonderful heart and a beautiful soul.

She is someone that will always be in my life - she is someone I will always love.

She's actually the person who supported me, and loved me all the way though my pregnancy with Zachary. Since knowing her I have never truly been alone.



Thank you for sharing all the up's and downs with me.

7 comments:

  1. It's great to have such a true friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are terrific. I don't see a "follow this blog" button. How can i follow your blog without finding it manually each time?? ( I am somewhat new to this whole "blog" thing.
    My blogspot is "kellys365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing more precious in the world (besides our children) than a true friend. Someone so real, so honest, so true is really few and far between. You are both blessed to have found each other. She is beautiful on the outside, and definitely sounds beautiful on the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful tribute to your friend! Great pic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She certainly sounds like a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwww...that is so great. Makes me think of my friend.

    ReplyDelete