Jan 21, 2009

Day 21

Lazy Day...

Today was a day spent being lazy, I feel horrible, so I did not feel like doing much. Then this afternoon Aubrey had a friend come over to work on there science project. So today my photographs are not very thought out! :) We have this light thing on the mantel, Zachary loves it and nearly every day it's turned on by him...he just loves touching it or watching it.



Also, I am selling my Tracy Joy Bag - I just got it in early December, but I used it only once...it's a great bag just like new, in a fabric that she has discontinued, it just sits here in my house - so I thought, why not find a loving home! :) I am asking $50 plus shipping, so leave a message if you want more info!

Also, been working on a cool new program for Photographers - it's just beginning with only 2 photographers in the "program" right now - but it's something that's VERY close to my heart - it's a program for single mom's - called "The Single Parents Project - Making Lemons into Lemonade" - it's a program designed to offer an ongoing special to all single parents, they deserve awesome custom photography too, but as one, I know it's not something that's easily affordable. (More details, and a fun graphic coming soon.)

8 comments:

  1. Wow that top photo is just AWESOME! This is one of my favorites from any of the blogs - way to go! Good luck on your new single mom's project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those contraptions! I want to get one for the girls but not for a couple more years. :)

    That is a super cute bag!

    I'm sorry I've missed the fact that you had a 365 going! I've been bad about checking my contacts on flickr, too. So, a belated welcome to the project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon!
    That first photo is awesome...the makers should hire you to shoot promo pics for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I got a Tracy Joy bag for Christmas and I LOVE it! I hope that one finds a great home.

    My kids would love one of those light thingies too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really neat. I love those things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shot! Love the bag too! But I already have one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the first photo! If it was in my house it would be on all the time lol

    ReplyDelete