Jan 23, 2009

Day 23

Flash, Manual and the D300...

Yep, you read that right - I got it OUT OUT OUT of AV, AND used a flash! I am so proud...With all of these I used my SB-600, bounced, either on the sealing or wall - I am kinda proud, they all turned out pretty good ;) (Course I had some awesome models too, though they were not all to excited about it!

Goofing off on the steps...

What do you think, does she LOVE having her photograph taken or what?

Yep, it's love!

Rylan was a somewhat willing model (I hate the balls behind his head in this but LOVE the face)

Mommy and Rylan!

You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friends nose...

Got a haircut!

HUH me?

A smile! :)

She loves reading, I used inspiration for this from a fellow 365'r I read http://lauras365.blogspot.com/ (is her blog)

9 comments:

  1. Yay! These all look great! I really like them all, I would have a hard time picking a favorite.
    Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something other than AV??? I'll need to check on this phenomenon that you speek of :o) They all are fantastic. Love the reading one. I must say, you have beautiful kids. All those curly lashes in one family? It's just not fair! I can tell you are going to need to invest in a long stick to beat off the boys that come calling on your daughter :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all turned out AWESOME. You have the most beautiful children and you get the best expressions. The bounced flash looks like natural light too. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! The 3rd and 4th are my favorites. Your kids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter is beautiful...love that hair.
    I really like the expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave is definitely the last one! That was me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't know what happened to my post yesterday, I promise I tried to leave one. I love these pictures, that last one of Aubrey reminds me of myself! I also really like the one of Rylan and me together, could you print that for me or send it to me so I can print it? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just perfect. Way to rock that flash!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, just gorgeous photos and subjects!

    ReplyDelete