Jan 31, 2009

Day 31

Oldies...

Today, I did not get my camera out once! Sometimes taking photographs is a freeing experience, something that relaxes me and frankly can put me into a trance of fun! Today, I just did not feel like picking it up though, which also was freeing in it's own weird way.

Though tomorrow I assume you some new photo's - gotta do my number 1 - since it will be my 1 month mark! :)

These are my daughter, she took some riding lesson's - she really enjoyed them, I wish I could find somewhere, where she could take them again that did not cost so much. (I would love to learn too, horses are my favorate "real" animal (unicorns are my fav.)!



7 comments:

  1. I love the first picture, the framing and the silhouette effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely silhouette. You 2nd one is so simple and peaceful...makes me want to sit down in hay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a horse person, I love them both. Horses are great for youth, teaches them MANY things! Hope you find that place you seek to get her back into lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one of your daughter silhouetted and framed in the doorway!

    ReplyDelete