Jan 27, 2009

Day 26/27

Computers and Snow

Well yesterday things when NUTS with my computer, it seemed like for several days one thing after another went by the waist side - first it was the CD drive, then the speakers decided to be hit and miss, then yahoo started to stop working, Photo Shop also stopped opening photographs - so today, I ended up reformatting - oh that's fun! :) Though I think I got it all up and working now, and back to normal! This is a GOOD reminder...back up those computers!!! Thank goodness I saved all the photo's to my external!

This morning I got shaken awake by my daughter telling me that I was going to get my wish today - I was like HUH? Then she said, "The grass is white mom, it's white, it's SNOWING." I kinda grunted and rolled over! :) I am SO not a morning person! Though it's been just BEAUTIFUL! Tomorrow it's supposed to turn to rain, but today was just beautiful and the kids had such fun in the snow!















11 comments:

  1. You are such a talented photographer. I love visiting your blog. Each post is a treat :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you enjoyed the snow. And the shots are great, I love the ones of your daughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous. Beautiful winter shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots. Love the kids bundled up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the SNOW pics. I love the red holly berry? one and of course the ones of the kids are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great time...I love the perspectives.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again, another beautiful series of photos! You are tooooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shots! I enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete