Jan 18, 2009

Day 18

My Kidlits...

Today I decided when I got home from a photo shoot with a beautiful 3 month old little boy (he would love some love too if you got time), to try to get some photo's (also for my blog, tomorrow) to promo a V-day special I am running - so, I thought I would share a few with you....

They love doing this pose....

AWW they do love each other (course I had to bribe them with Chocolate Kisses)

She's so beautiful - and growing up way faster than I can handle.

This is what you get when you ask her to "open her eyes more" LOL....

Another beautiful girl photo...

Now, she looks WAY to old for me in this one...thank God for the pig tails they bring a little more "girl" to it.

Who has heard of a boy who does not like cherry...mine does not - so I bribed him for this one...

Being cute..

Watching something but who knows what...

Look mom, I'm not eating this thing!

8 comments:

  1. I love the animation and emotion on their faces! Nice captures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were great! Thanks for sharing your kids with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE Valentine pictures! Looks like you guys had loads of fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the most beautiful and expressive children. Those smiles are just infectious! Can't help but smile ear to ear myself when I see those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cutie pies you have there! I love the second one especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these!!! Excellent job...the colors and expressions are super!!! Your kids are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics! Love the BIG eyes! I get that too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have very photogenic children and you capture them beautifully!

    ReplyDelete