Feb 21, 2009

Day 52

Sorry All...

I have been lax in my blog visiting, honestly I will catch up...I have been busy editing photo's for clients and today I got to work with the precious little boy I saw on Wed. again. He was not very happy on Wed. but today we had quite a bit of time with a happy little man.

So little baby J is my photo for today...

070

105

And tomorrow you will get to see Aubrey in her flower girl dress - she's in a wedding in a couple of months. I should have edited them tonight - and my sister's gonna kill me, but I am beat - and my eyes are killing me. (Fancy this, I seem to have gotten pink eye in BOTH eyes! Life stinks, With glasses that were new um, when I was in highschool this will be a fun week.)

4 comments:

  1. Great baby shots! Sorry about the pink eye! In both eyes no less! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute baby, love them both!!

    Don't worry about the other pix....
    someday.....I'm sure we'll get to see them someday.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad he was in a better mood today!
    Hope those eyes heal quickly. Would love to see those **vintage** glasses :-) We could compare...LOL.

    ReplyDelete