Feb 5, 2009

Day 36

V-day revisited...

Tonight I had the honor to accompany Aubrey to her Science fair, afterward we had to make the local Party City, for a costume for Aubrey to wear TOMORROW for Colonial Day. (She's known about this for some time, but kept saying she had something to wear - until today when I found out she needed a costume!)
Stay tuned tomorrow, for photo's of the Science fair - and tomorrow's Colonial Day!
So, tonight - I spent all my time working on V-day greetings for both Zachary and Aubrey to give to there classmates! I am excited about Aubrey's - though we dont see eye to eye on which one to order, and Zachary's is going to be so cool - going to do his on Metallic paper! Which I have been dieing to try!

So, which do you like best for Aubrey?




Then here's Zachary's...


What do ya think?

6 comments:

  1. LOL! I love Zachary's. Aubrey in the first one is my fav. I wanted to do this with my kids but they aren't exchanging valentines at school :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first one, as well! Zachary's is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Aubry's #1...very sweet! Zachary's made me chuckle...love the 'tude. Great work. Looking forward to hearing about how the metallic paper turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first one of Aubrey's too.
    Zach's is cool too, can't wait to see the final products. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the second one for Aubrey because I like her eyes better in that photo, and I like the font. Zach's is a great look for a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all and I am sure that all the recipients will like them also!

    ReplyDelete