Feb 16, 2009

Day 47

Chick-Fil-A

Today the kids and I went "prop shopping" I had heard that target had some fun blankets on sale and so I wanted to pop over, we actually went to 2. The first one I found nothing, so then we traveled over to Chick-Fil-A and had some yummy lunch, the kids also had some play time. (It's to cold to go to the local park sadly.)


Then on the way home, I figured what the heck - so we went to home goods and target - I finally found the yummy blanket I had been looking for (though only one of the 2), I also got a "wood plate" though I am debating that one! :)

I plan to head to our other local Target tomorrow to see what they got, it cant hurt right. I have a newborn on Wed so I hope to find some fun new props!

Then we got home, so Aubrey could talk with her dad - and we did nails too :)



Tonight Zachary was just to sweet to not photograph!

4 comments:

  1. I miss Chick-fil-a! What a sweet picture of Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY, makes me want chick-fil-a today... oh, wait, I ate it last night for dinner! LOL

    Love the picture of Aubrey w/her nails... too kewl. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never had a Chik-fil-A....hmmmm....looks like I might be missing something. Love A's nails and Z's sweet sleeping face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chick-fil-a! I get a morning tea from there almost every day since I don't drink coffee.

    ReplyDelete