Feb 12, 2009

Day 43

Addiction...

There's so many different kinds of addictions in the world - from the "bad" kind to the "good" or at least "better" kind.

Lately since photography work has been slow (though I have a shoot tomorrow and another on Wed.) I have been addicted to learning - that CANT be a bad thing right?

Yesterday I took Jodie's Curves Class and today I took her Color Class, if I could only say one thing about both they were/are, AMAZING! (Really I learned soo much in the course of 3 hours I did not think it possible!)

Anyway, on clickinmom's our week's challenge was/is addiction, so I took a photo to show my current addiction!

I think i love the comp here best.

Anyway, now I am hungry for more, I am not such a great "book learner" it works so well for some but for me, I need to see it, and hear it - to gasp it. So now I am looking for more - anyone know of any great photography classes or photo shop classes? I am on a high from all this and I want to do more more more!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I can't think of any off-hand but I'll keep you in mind. I know what you mean about "more, more, more". I can't sleep at night sometimes because my brain won't shut up(and my husband snores lol) I have tossed around the idea of taking an MCP class. Glad to hear a good review. Maybe I'll take another look :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always so much to learn, isn't there? Wonderful photos. You are such a talent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your 2nd comp...very cool.
    Glad you liked the class so much. Every time I learn something new, it takes my photography in a whole new direction!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the second comp better and you and I have the same photoshop book lol. I'm the same as you. I'm 70% visual. I learn so much more by seeing, hearing, etc. it. I am trying to find out what kind of DVD's are out there for photography. I'm sure I could get them through inter library loan.

    ReplyDelete