Feb 4, 2009

Day 35

Valentines Day -

Photographer's kids are NOT good at getting there photograph taken, gosh they are jaded, not even candy can encourage them to participate or the thought that the photographs are for something FOR them!

I have been trying to pin down Zachary and Aubrey for um weeks now, to TRY to get some photographs taken to use on there v-day cards. Did they want to do this? They sure said they did. But alas when it comes time to actually working WITH me, yeah - that's not happening!

We did get a few though, I think they are keepers - but then they are my supper cute kids!

Enjoy, I am working on the cards now, those will probably be my photo's for tomorrow!









5 comments:

  1. I love the personality that shows in their photographs. Every one of your daughters are wonderful. She is so very pretty. The attitude in the first one of your son is a keeper for sure. I think my favorite is the handful of candies but maybe it's just because it's different, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. More beautiful shots of two beautiful children! Aubrey's eyes look tired in that first shots, but I love the 'tude in the others - its soooo her! I like the first two shots of Zach too, both would be my favs.

    Don't be so hard on yourself or on them, their pictures are beautiful and you are a very talented photographer. =) Its so much easier to have patience with other people's kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos! It looks to me like you got a good variety of shots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh a-men to that sister! My son MOANS when the SLR comes out. But these are stunningly crisp and vibrant - verrry nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great portraits, but I think my favorite is #2. That just says Attitude lol

    ReplyDelete